Wednesday, August 14, 2013

More July fun, this time with the Richards

July was a very busy, fun filled month for us! We were able to see lots of family, have really late nights and lots of laughs. Here's some pictures of what the cousins did when they got together on "the farm."







 You may be wondering about this picture so let me explain. This year there have been SO MANY FLIES...so if you can't kill them all, you may as well try to see how many land on you at the same time and try to get more than anyone else in the group...and that is what they did.



I am really excited about this picture. A microwave? Yes, our new, working microwave. I didn't realize how much I used my microwave until ours went out 6 months ago. Hooray for a working microwave! :)

1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Looks like a super fun July! It's always great when you get to be with cousins, right? It looks like the kids enjoyed every second. Congrats on the microwave, too. It's amazing how those little things really make life better. :) Thanks so much for coming to see me on Friday. It was great to see you and your beautiful family.