Monday, July 22, 2013

July already?

The 4th of July was full of fun with family and friends...


 
 Allie is now 4 months old. That went by fast, didn't it? She is so much fun and smiles most of the time. Allie can now grab onto things and they go straight to her mouth. At of 4 month check up she was a whopping 12 pounds, 9 ounces and I am now starting the supplementing process, (wish me luck).
 
 My friend Katie gave me these matching shirts when Allie was born. I loved dressing them up and Jenna loved looking just like her little sister.
 
 My mom came our way while the big boys were away on their annual camping trip. It was fun to have Kody, Hailey and Carson come along as well. Kody was a huge help with the kids and every time I put Allie down, he would pick her up and hold her.

 
 For a short time we have 3 six year olds and here they are...

1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Sounds like you guys have been enjoying some great summer fun. Now it's almost August! Time flies, huh? I'm glad you got a picture of Jenna and Allie in their matching shirts so that Jenna doesn't have to keep it clean anymore. :)