Monday, March 7, 2011

For My Dad

It's been weeks in the making...planning a surprise 60th Birthday party for my dad. And I'd say it was a huge success. Everyone was there...dad didn't have a clue! Mom took dad out for dinner and a movie 45 minutes away so it would give us all time to get there, set up, decorate, etc.
That night we had dad's favorite cake and ice cream, a DVD of dad's life, and fun/sentimental gifts from everyone. We had a lot of fun and laughter. The best part was-dad really had no idea!!!






Happy Birthday to my dad, I hope it was a good one!!! (We sure had fun!)

2 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

How fun! What a great surprise. I'm sure that having his whole family there was the best gift of all.

Karen Melander said...

My mom turns 60 this month and we are trying to think of something fun to do. Looks like your dad had a blast!!