Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yep, He's TWO!!!

Logan's two...I know, I'm still trying to believe it myself. How does time go by so fast and is it just me or does it go by faster and faster?
Logan seemed to have a great day. When I went in to get him this morning, I told him "Happy Birthday" and he asked with his hands out, "balloons?" He was very excited to see balloons and a birthday sign up for his special day!
Logan amazes me every day with things he learns, says and does. He says just about anything we ask him to say, he can count to ten will little help and he does his best with keeping up with his big brother and big sister, who adore him even still.
Today he started out the day with having peanut butter out of the jar for breakfast...
Playing in a toy box with his sister...
Having a party with family and cuddling up in his new blanket...
Blowing out his candle several times before the "Happy Birthday" song was over...
And playing with his new toys...
We love you Logan, very much and so grateful to have you in our family.
Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Two...I can't believe it. Weren't we just having these babies. I can't believe he can count to ten; can he come teach Hanna. :) He is so cute! Happy Birthday!