Friday, January 8, 2010

Sledding

We went sledding up at Pine New Year's Weekend. The kids had a ton of fun!
Jenna in the snow...she mostly loved eating it, whether it was clean, fresh snow or dirty snow, it didn't matter; it was all snow to her. Jenna all bundled up ready to go.
Logan has had enough fun for one day. (I'm sure he'll be upset in the future when he realizes I dressed him in a pink and purple snow outfit, but it was what there was to keep him warm!)
It took a little while, but Adam eventually enjoyed the 4-wheeler ride with his Uncle Spencer.

Adam and Abby having a great time in the snow!I'd say this was the best time I've had in snow since I was a kid! Thank you Sara and Spencer for a great time in Pine!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Jo said...

Hey Mindy and Ryan ....

I sure have enjoyed looking at all the pictures....kind of keeps me up on all the family happenings! One of these days I will surprise you and come and see your house...come over sometime...Jo

Kyle and Tiffany said...

That looks like SO much fun! I saw some pictures on Sara's blog, too. What a great little family vacation.