Monday, December 28, 2009

Family Night at the Richards

Ryan and I decided we'd have his sister, brother and their families along with his dad (his mom was still at work) over for Family Home Evening. We had such a great evening! The kids all participated and did a great job helping out to make it a great success. I was able to capture a few pictures of the kids as they played together. They sure have a lot of fun when the all get together and have a hard time parting when it's time to go home. We sure love having family around!
Cooper Carter having his turn with the microphone

Carsey, Abby and JennaAdam, Carsey, Jenna and Abby. Austin was in the kitchen when he discovered that there was left over crushed oreos from the banana splits we had. He couldn't let it be left behind, so he finished it off. "I don't want any ice cream, just the cookies!"

1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

It looks like you guys had a great night! I'm glad your Christmas was a good one, too. I loved the pictures of the kids with their gifts. They are all growing up so fast! I can't wait to see all of you next month.