Thursday, November 19, 2009

Random Happenings of Logan

Logan has been a little behind on putting things in his mouth and eating them, but over night (literally) he has caught up and doesn't stop putting all kinds of things in his mouth! I was feeling a little grateful that he wasn't to this stage yet, even though the doc told me that he should be doing this by his 9th month...but as all of us mom's know, its not a favorite stage to have your baby eat all kinds of stuff off of the floor.
So, this is Logan eating a roll and loving it! Then there's the climbing in and out of the chairs, getting stuck several times a day, but still continues to explore.
And why is it that dad's love to see if their child can balance on their hand?

We set up our old computer in Jenna's room and when Adam and Jenna weren't around, Logan was all over the computer and loving every second he got the computer to himself. It didn't last long.

3 comments:

Jill said...

That's funny about the balancing act. I don't know why dad's (universally) do this either. Sounds like Logan is doing great though.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

First of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINDY! 30 is just around the corner (I know I said that in your card too, but I'm finding it hard to believe!). I hope you've had a nice day.

Next, Logan is adorable. Glad to hear that he's entered the "human vacuum" stage. :) Kacen still eats anything off the floor. You'd think there was a shortage of food at our house. I had to laugh at the picture of Logan playing the computer. He looks like a little businessman studying the screen really hard. So cute! Computers have come a long way, haven't they?

Well, again, I hope your birthday is great! You are definitely one to deserve a great birthday. I love you tons and appreciate having a friend that's seen me at my worst and still loves me. It all started with POPCORN!

Karen Melander said...

So cute. He is adorable. I am just loving this stage. Drew is rolling all over and eating really good, but he can't crawl yet. He is just so fat and rolly Polly I cant stop kissing him. I don't want him to grow up! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!