Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had another successful Halloween! The kids got a lot of candy, but because we are now in a subdivision, I didn't hardly buy enough candy to hand out, so I was a bad mom and gave out my kids candy that I knew they wouldn't eat. You know what I'm talking about, anything that's not chocolate or suckers!!! :)

Adam had a Costume parade at school, which he very much enjoyed.

Here are the kids at the Trunk-or-Treat. Jenna was really loving that she could go to people, look cute and they would give her candy. She soon found that if she would stand there long enough, they would give her even more candy.
Jenna as Snow White...
Adam as a Race Car Driver...
Ryan and Logan handing out candy at the Trunk-or-Treat...We hope your Halloween was a good one!

4 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

What a beautiful Snow White and cool race car driver! :) Looks like you guys had fun. At least you handed out candy that your kids wouldn't eat. We got back from Blackfoot and there were still kids trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. We'd given out all of our candy at my parent's trunk-or-treat, so when we got here we kept all the lights off so people wouldn't know we were home! You have to take out a small loan to buy enough candy for all of these kids in the city!

Josh and Amanda said...

It looks like you had a fun Halloween! Your house looks great!

Sara said...

They look so cute.

Katie said...

I've handed out the kids candy before too. Unfortunately, they are on to me and I couldn't do it this year. Your kids are so cute. Let's get the kids together soon and I need to see you new place.