Friday, August 28, 2009

What is that smell and Where is it coming from?

I couple of weeks ago I smelt a terrible smell and asked Ryan what it was. He wasn't sure, but took out all of the garbage and that was the end of that until yesterday. I opened up our coat closet door and WHOA!!! the smell!!! I quickly closed it and did not open it again until Ryan got home from work. I told him about the rancid smell so he went to the closet, opened it up, and quickly closed it. It smelt like a dead mouse! Later, when the kids were all tucked into bed Ryan and I tackled the task...finding out what the smell was. We started slowly pulling things out until there it was...a sack! Inside the plastic sack was a dirty diaper! You see, Jenna likes to be a big helper and throw the diapers outside for me. I get distracted often and must not of realized that the diaper did not make it outside, but tucked away in the closet instead. It took all day airing out the closet and a whole lot of Lysol Oder spray!

1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

That is so funny, Min! Kids...they keep us on our toes. I'm glad it wasn't a dead animal of some sort. :)