Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Long Overdue

It has been way too long since I've updated the Richards' blog. Some of it was because I was sick for the first 16 weeks of being pregnant, then when I finally got the time and motivation to do an update, I couldn't get any pictures to upload and what is the point of doing an update if you don't have any pictures, right? I know I have left out so many things, but I also have been terrible about taking pictures. (I think I'll pull the pregnancy card on that one.)
I'm now 32 weeks along and I'm the biggest I've ever been! I've had a very hard pregnancy with being sick with morning sickness, bronchitis (first time I've ever had that), a sinus infection (haven't had one of those in years), other colds and problems I haven't had to deal with with my other pregnancies.
We've all had our share of illnesses this winter: Ryan had kidney stones, the norovirus and other medical problems.
Then you have the kids that seem to take their turns getting sick with one thing or another.
Yes, I'm so ready for Spring to come!
We are excited to have a new little girl in our family and although Jenna was very mad at first, she soon warmed up to the idea and can't wait to have a sister. Logan is consistent in calling the baby Kali (his babysitters name) and when we tell him that may not be her name, he just tells us that it is and continues to give "baby Kali" a hug and kiss and occasionally will sing her a song. Jenna and Adam want to name the baby Jessica, a name I think they heard on a TV show they like.

1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Min, it was SO great to catch up on all of your posts. It sounds like all is well for your sweet family. You guys have done some really fun things the past few months. Your kids are getting so grown up...especially Adam. I just can't believe it! I'm sorry that you've had such a difficult pregnancy. Not fun! Hopefully the germs will stay away, and you won't have to deal with sickness anymore!