Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

 
I have to say this Mother's Day was probably the best one yet. First of all, I was able to spend time with my mom on Friday and Saturday in Twin Falls. We did some shopping, went out to eat, went to a movie, and had great conversations.
On Saturday, we were able to meet up with my youth at the temple and witnessed them baptize and confirm 147 of my mom's family names. It was also wonderful to do a session with my mom after the youth were done.  What a great couple of days!
Ryan also surprised me with a great Mother's Day gift when I got back from Twin Falls! It was fun to be surprised!
 It never gets old to see my children sing to me in church on Mother's Day. The nice gifts from their Primary class was the icing on the cake.
I love being a mom and grateful for all the moms in my life!

1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

What a cute picture! I'm so glad that your Mother's Day weekend was wonderful. I think it's especially cool that you got to spend some quality time with your mom. I loved reading about Adam's baptism and the fears he overcame. What a sweet little guy. It's kind of hard to believe that he's eight. We're proud of him for making the decision to be baptized.