Thursday, April 26, 2012

Look Who's FIVE!

Jenna decided that she needed to turn 5! YIKES!!! I'm not sure I'm ready for her to be so grown up! We went and registered Jenna for Kindergarten a couple weeks ago and now that she's had a birthday, she's ready to go. (And a little disappointed she has to wait until after summer to start school.)







Here's the birthday girl in her new outfit, on her new scooter, wearing her new horse helmet


Grandma and Grandpa Richards took Jenna to Build-a-Bear for her birthday. She came back with a Monkey named Wink, who is a boy! I say that because she was very adiment that this monkey was indeed a boy! (I think Jenna told me that about 5 times in the first 3 minutes she was back.) She thought it was so great to have Grandma and Grandpa all to herself for a couple of hours.


1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Sounds like you guys have been staying busy with birthdays! What exciting ages, too. Adam and Jenna both look happy as can be. I love that Adam always decorates his cake...what a fun tradition!