Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Visit with Grandma Pete

Last weekend Grandma Pete made the trip over to my parents house, so I loaded up the kids (Ryan had to work) and headed over to Eastern Idaho to see my Grandma. We had a great weekend but it was especially great to see my grandma, who I haven't seen in an embarrassing long time.

My kids also had a great time with cousins, aunts, uncles, Papa and Grammy! Grammy taking the kids on a 4-wheeler ride was a huge hit!

Of course we have to get pictures taken whenever we can. We had all the grandkids together for one evening and couldn't go without taking advantage of it.


Grandma Pete with the great-grandkids:

Grammy and Papa with all their grandkids. What a great looking bunch!

The cousins:

Four Generations:

1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you were able to have a nice visit with your grandma. All of the pictures were super cute. Jenna looked adorable for her first day of preschool, too. These darn kids just keep growing up! :)