Monday, September 26, 2011

Update

I'm not sure how it got to be the end of September, but here we are. We've been busy; I'm not sure doing what, but here's a few things we have been doing:
A little breakfast before we head out to the gym each morning:
Projects from preschool:


Adam has two less teeth now than he did two weeks ago.


Busy freezing the corn we planted at my in-laws. (When I say "we" I mostly mean my-father-in-law who did all of the watering and weeding.)



We can only hope things slow down, but as the past has proved, time just speeds up!

1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Looks like a great September to me! I'm proud of you for going to the gym every morning. I have to admit that I'm very anxious to get back into an exercise routine and get my body back. :) I hope your October is wonderful!