Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas came again! :)

It has been a very good Christmas season. The kids had a great time all month long. We had "Jingle" the elf at our house looking down on the kids most of the month, we went to parties, saw Christmas lights, spent time with family, had a secret Santa for the 12 Days of Christmas, and many more things.
Of course, you can't go a season without acting out the Nativity...we did it three times this year. Mary and Joseph were very cute! So was the wise men...
And here are a few favorite things...
New pajamas are the best!!! (Thanks Grammy!)




And next year we might just empty boxes for the kids...they like them just as much as what comes in the boxes.

We had to take out our tree because it was causing some allergy problems, so the kids and I made some paper trees. Christmas wasn't the same without a real tree in the home, so I had Ryan bring the tree back in before Christmas and we took it out the Monday after. He's a trooper for doing all of that for us!



We love Christmas! Adam didn't go to bed until very late Christmas night because he just didn't want the day to end. I had to agree with him, I love Christmas and didn't want it to end either, but there is always next year to look forward to! :)

1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Fun pictures! I love them all. Who's allergic to the tree? I guess you'll have to get an artificial one. They're not that bad...that's all I've ever known. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas, and I hope your New Year's celebration was fun, too.