Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Time Fun

We love the summer time and have enjoyed a few great, warm days. It's hard to believe that July is already here. But we'll enjoy every minute of summer.
Logan loves to be outside and it's even better now that he's up walking around! We visited the State Capitol Building. Adam has been wanting to go back and ring the bell ever since he ran the Capitol Classic. We finally made it downtown to do just that.


At the old Boise Train Depot the kids had a blast. They loved going to the top and being in the Bell Tower. It was a great view of the city as well. But the train tracks were also a big hit! :)


We also participated in Meridian Dairy Days. We've never been before and the kids a good time. They thought the rides were great!

1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Summer is the best! Looks like you guys have been enjoying the summer days. I loved the train tracks picture...very cute. I have to tell you that I laughed out loud when I read your comment about me and passing out when injuries happen to fingers. :) How embarrassing, huh? I miss you tons and hope you have a most wonderful summer!