Monday, July 26, 2010

Snake River Stampede

My awesome and very thoughtful brother, Jared, gave us VIP tickets to the Snake River Stampede. We had such a great time! It has been years since I've been to a rodeo and I have never sat so close as we did Saturday. We had mud flipping up on us almost the entire time because of how close we were. Jenna loved it, but mostly because she had an endless supply of free food she got to eat for two hours. Adam loved the animals and had a lot of questions about what was going on and I enjoyed being with two of my kiddos and my sister! What a great day out!








2 comments:

Brook and Jason :) said...

SOOO FUN!! I absolutely LOVED the stampede! Glad you guys had such a good time with such a good view! Fun times!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

How fun! We're going to the Preston Night Rodeo on Thursday, and these pictures got me even more excited. I'm glad you were able to take Adam and Jenna...cute kids! :)