Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!




We had a great Easter this year, as it is every year. It is always so nice to reflect on our Savior, Jesus Christ and all that he has done for each of us. This year we tried to go into more detail with Adam about what Easter is all about. I found it more difficult teaching Adam about the Resurrection of Christ than the birth of Christ, but it strenghtens my testimony to teach a child any part of Christ.

Jason and Brook were able to come over for dinner and stay the evening with us on Easter. It is always nice to be in good company, especially with family! :)

I had a great time shopping for a new church outfit for myself and clothes for the kids. (Ryan picked out his own tie.) It was actually a little more difficult finding a dress for Jenna that was modest without paying a lot of money, but we found one...it was a little small, but it worked! :) I find myself looking for any excuse to shop for clothes for me and/or the kids.

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love your outfit. Pink is so fun. Your little family looks superb all dressed up in their Easter duds. Hope it was great.

Corinne said...

I try to find excuses to shop for the girls too. I am finding that I have to seriously bargain shop for easter dresses, because with 3 girls, easter becomes a major debt! Dresses don't exactly come cheap! Your family looks great! It looks like it is warm there. Take care.

These Four Walls said...

Happy Easter! We hope you guys are doing well. You and the kids look great. By the way, Happy Birthday Ryan!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

You all look so great in your Easter clothes! How fun.

Mel said...

What a fun Easter. You look so good!