Thursday, March 27, 2008

Book Tag

I'm kind of new at this blogging thing...so I'm just wondering, who thinks up these tags? Maybe we should create a crazy one and see how far it gets. Wait! We have kids and probably need to think about other things like what to feed our kids, getting our kids to bed, cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming the floor so your little one doesn't have to be the human vacuum, etc. Anyway, here it goes:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

My nearest book is: "Super Baby Food."
Fifth sentence reads, " The mail meal of the Super Baby Food Diet is outlined in the next box."

If you are interested in the "next box" you'll have to wait until the next crazy tag that tells me to post "the next box."

Ok, I tag Natalie, Michelle, Melanie, Tiff, and you if you are reading this! :)

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Hi Mindy! I'm glad you found me! Your family is so cute!