Friday, August 22, 2014

First Day of School

Summer break went by WAY TOO FAST! We had some out of the ordinary things going on this summer. Jenna has been a rock star at going to her vision therapy twice a week for four months now. I've been dealing with Graves Disease since June so that put me inside way more than I wanted to be. However, we still managed to do some great things this summer and now we are onto school. Adam started 5th grade, Jenna is now in 2nd grade and Logan goes to Kindergarten. That puts me and Allie home by ourselves every other day. We try to have a great time, but Allie really missed everyone and followed Jenna around everywhere she went after she got home the first day of school.

 A few glimpses of our summer:







1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick! It looks like you were still able to do some fun summer things. My mind is blown away that you have a 5th grader! It looks like the kids were happy to go back to school. I hope it's a great school year for all of you.