Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Traditions

A couple of years ago, we gave the kids ornaments of their own and wanted to carry on that tradition every year. This year we decided to give them something they like or are into right now. For Adam, it is Finn McMissile from Cars 2, for Jenna it is ice cream and for Logan it is Mater.



Since Ryan and I have been married we have gotten a real tree with the exception of one or two years. This year we went out and got a tree. We were going to get a small tree this year, but when I read the sign that said, "Any Tree, Any Size, $25" I decided that we should get a bigger tree than what I had in mind. However, it was MUCH bigger when we got it into our home than I had expected, but it is fun. Unfortunately this may be our last year for a real tree...allergies are really starting to take a toll on some members of the family!



And we got to see Santa at Adam's school this year. Logan was not too sure of Santa, until he realized that Santa had candy...then he was ok to walk up to Santa, enough to get his candy.





2 comments:

kyle.mcgarry said...

Fun traditions! I love Christmas. I'm sorry to hear about the allergies that will keep you from getting a real tree in the future. I've never had a real tree, but I LOVE the way they smell. I hope your entire Christmas season is wonderful!

kyle.mcgarry said...

P.S. This is really Tiffany...Kyle always logs in, and I don't notice until I publish something. Sorry.