Thursday, April 14, 2011

Seven Times

It happened again, and you would think that I would get used to it after seven times, but I haven't gotten to it at all. In fact, I tried to skip it this year, but Adam wouldn't let that happen. Yep, Adam's SEVEN!!! I know you're thinking what I've been thinking, "How did that happen" "Where did the time go" "How can he be seven, it seems like he was just born!" I'm having a hard time believing that he had another birthday. Adam was so excited about his birthday! The train tunnel he got...
Last year Adam decorated his own cake so now he wants to do it every year...and why not? You can have your cake and decorate it too when you're seven.
Final project. Lady-his favorite train.

For the seventh time, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADAM! We love you and so happy you are apart of our lives!

1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Wow! He is seriously getting so grown up! I love your new tradition of letting him decorate his cake. That's so cool! He did a great job. Happy Birthday, Adam!