Thursday, October 15, 2009

Finally...Drum Roll Please

Finally, I have pictures of our new home. Unfortunately our battery in the camera died and I couldn't find the charger until after things were moved in, but you get the idea. The paint really lightened up the rooms and I LOVE my carpet! I also really like my kitchen color; I thought it turned out so good. We haven't done much outside, so I'll spare you those pictures for now! :) We are moved in (but haven't gotten around to decorating or hanging up pictures) and after airing out the house we can stay here now. We love our new home and the kids are really enjoying all of the space, as am I!
Enjoy!

Living Room
Before:After:
Family Room
Before:After:Kitchen
Before:After:Master Bedroom
Before:
After:Adam's Room
Before:After:
Jenna's Room
Before:After:
Logan's Room
Before:After:



Garage
Before:After:

6 comments:

MommyJo said...

WOW!!! Don't you hate painting! It is SO nice once it is done!!! :)I love seeing pictures of people's places!
I am glad that you guys are all moved in... You are ahead of me on posting pictures... and we have lived here for over 2 months... we still need to hang pictures too! Your house looks so Nice and open! It is SO nice to have space that is YOURS!!! Congrats again! Have fun decorating your new space!! ;)

Tara said...

Everything looks wonderful. Congrats on the home!

Jill said...

It's amazing a difference paint makes! It looks great. And the kitchen looks like it will be wonderful. I'm so glad you have more space now. Enjoy!

Campbell Family said...

It's beautiful, Mindy! Yea for new homes.

Genni said...

It looks awesome! I love that feeling of having everything freshly painted...it feels so nice. I'll have to come for a visit. :)

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Oh, Min...I just want to jump in the car and come see you! The pictures look great. I'm so excited for you to be moved into your new beautiful SPACIOUS home! :) I can't wait to see it in person someday.