Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Fun

This last weekend all of the guys in the family went on their annual camping trip. I was able to go to my parents house for the weekend, which was really nice for me. My sister even took a shuttle to Boise and drove with me to my parents house. I was so grateful for her help!
On Saturday I had my 10-year high school reunion. I attended the picnic and was able to see a few classmates. It was nice!
The kids had a great time! Grammy and Grandpa's house is so much fun! The backyard is especially a delight for the kids. The trampoline and kiddie pool were the biggest hits, but the dirt and rocks came in close second.
Kade, Hailey, Adam, Jenna & Kody

Hailey, Jenna & Adam

Jenna & Hailey

2 comments:

Mel said...

Wow, 10 year reunion. I can't believe how fast the time goes. Your kids are so cute! How is three? I am just trying to keep up with two.

I would love to come and decorate with you when you get a home. I don't think I am all that talented with it; but it would be fun to work on it together.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

It was so great to see you, Min. It does look like the kids had a great time. There's just something about being at grandma and grandpa's house, isn't there?