Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun Weekend

This weekend I went to Eastern Idaho to have a shower for my friend, Tiffany. I thought it turned out really well.
Doesn't Tiff look so good? (Don't mind my double chin and poofy hair!) :)
Kade, Adam & Kody

Logan & Carson...aren't they cute together?
Jenna and Ryan stayed in Boise, but here's a picture of Jenna before I left...she had gotten into my chocolate and boy was she happy about it! :)



I didn't get a picture of Hailey and Adam playing together because they were having so much fun-they couldn't stop running and having a great time!
Thanks for a fun weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad you got to have so much fun... and your kids, too. Wow. Kade and Kody are sure growing up!!!

You go Jenna! Chocolate is a girl's best friend.

Natalie said...

Thanks for a fun weekend! That was a blast. Hailey woke up last night crying adam, I wonder if she was reliving your departure again!! I'm glad they had such a fun time together.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Min, you are the best! The shower was so fun, and I truly appreciate you doing that for me. It was great to see you again, too. I wish we could always see each other as much as we have the past few months. Love ya tons!