Corinne tagged me to type 6 unspectacular (otherwise known as quirky) personal qualities about myself. Here are the tag rules.
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
So, here are my 6 quirky qualities.
1. I hate to be late. My anxiety level rises when I know I'm going to be late for something.
2. I can't sleep at night if my hands and/or lips are dry or if my closet door is open.
3. When I go to bed, I always lay on my right side until I'm just about to sleep, then I have to roll over to my left side. Ryan always knows when I'm serious about going to sleep! :)
4. I don't like things out of their place for very long. A few toys here and there for a little while is ok, but toys scattered all over...I can't handle. Here's one small example: At church Jenna thought it was a fun game to dump out all of the crayons from the box, put a few back in, dump them out, etc. Then when she got fussy and Ryan took her out, the crayons were all over the floor and bench. It was driving me CRAZY!!! I couldn't really get down and pick up all of the crayons that were half way across the bench from me in the middle of sacrament meeting, but it was really driving me nuts! Finally, I got Adam to pick them up and put them in the box for me. After that, I could really listen to the meeting again.
5. I don't like to cook. I know I should do better because I'm the mom and need to feed me kids great things, but I don't enjoy cooking. I like to assist others in cooking though. However, I LOVE to bake. I could bake goodies all day!
6. I like to talk on the phone if or when I do cook or clean the kitchen. It helps me get the job done!
I tag Melanie, Katie, Sara and Amanda!