Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And the Doctor Said...

When we first told Adam we were expecting a baby, he wanted to know if it was a boy or a girl...we told him we didn't know yet. After a few weeks we would ask Adam what he thought the baby was and he would say, "I don't know, what did Heavenly Father say?" However, he did want a baby boy named Thomas (after the Tank Engine) or Carter (after his best friend) ---today was the big find out day...and the doctor said...



IT'S A BOY!!!

(Actually the doctor put the curser on the baby to show that it was clearly a boy and I was able to tell Ryan over speaker phone!)

We are very excited, but are most grateful that so far everything looks so good! Baby boy is right on with weight, heart beat, etc.
Let the name game begin....

9 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations!!! I knew it was going to be a boy. I will have to think of a boys name; all we had were girls.

Joyful said...

ed xreaugfj64fhc

The above notation is from Braden. It's his way of saying congratulations and that he is so excited to have another boy cousin!

We love you guys!

KarenWaite said...

Congrats on another boy! That is so exciting. :) We have another month until we find out what we are having. I can't wait!

These Four Walls said...

Yay! I was wrong, but that's okay - another boy will be so much fun!

Genni said...

Awesome! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear your name options!

Jon and Amy Richards said...

That's great! I didn't guess so I am now able to say that I was always going to, without a doubt, guess that you were having a boy. What do you think of the name Flash?

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Hooray! I was right! Congrats, Min. That is so exciting. Crazy that you're already half way there, too. Love you tons!

Tara said...

Congratulations. Little boys are definitely fun, but of course you know that.

Jim and Katie said...

I didn't know you were pregnant too!! When are you do? Probably not too far ahead of us. How fun, congratulations!