Sunday, April 13, 2008

Adam Turns FOUR!!!









I can't believe it has been four years since we've had Adam. He's a great kid and love being his parents.


We had a little party for Adam at the park on Saturday. It was a beautiful day and he loved having his family and friends there with him to celebrate. It was a little dramatic when his "most favorite" balloons drifted off into the trees...oops...but later we went and shot off his rocket and he really enjoyed that. (I'm not sure who liked it more, Ryan or Adam, but if I were to guess, I'd say Ryan.)


We love birthdays but we can wait until the next one...time just goes by too fast!

6 comments:

These Four Walls said...

No way! I can't believe he is four - time does fly. You were pregnant with him when I first met you! Crazy! Happy Birthday, Adam!

Mel said...

I can't believe that you have a four year-old. It was just a minute ago that we were living in the box. Well, it sounds like you guys had a blast at the park. What a fun day!

Tara said...

They grow up so fast don't they? That is so fun to be able to have a birthday at the park. Looks like you had a great day. The rocket looks fun.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

FOUR?! No, he can't be four! Tell him to stop growing up. He's going to be dating before you know it. :)

mic said...

So I thought to myself, Mindy can't have a four year old!! Then I remembered, wait, mine is almost 5. She starts Kindergarten this year. I'm old .... and so it went. Happy Birthday Adam

Genni said...

Hi Mindy!!! I can hardly believe that Adam is four and Jenna...what a smile! Emma turns five this week. I can't believe she is going to go to kindergarten in August. They grow up soooo fast. Miss you. Hope all is well.