Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another Day of Growing and Learning




Adam started Preschool today! He is such a big kid now. He said earlier in the week that he wanted me to stay with him, but when we got there he said, "Ok Mom, see you later!" He so doesn't need his mom! They said he did great at preschool and from the sound of it, I think he is really going to love it.
Jenna isn't crawling yet, but she loves to stand up. A lot of times she will be really stiff and won't sit down...she just wants to stand. Actually, what she really wants is to run around with her older brother!
Jenna is cutting her bottom teeth and I'm hoping they pop through quickly!!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I can't believe that Adam is in preschool. I can't believe how fast time goes. I know it won't be too long before I put Hailey in preschool. I have a feeling that it will be a bitter sweet experience. Well, you kids look adorable. Have a great day!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

They are definitely their mother's kids...they both look so much like you. I just can't believe how fast they are growing up.

Elicia said...

Hey! I totally don't mind!!! I love it when I can find friends or they find me!!!!! Your kids are sooo cute! What do you love most about being a mom?